PhD in Computational LinguisticsDepartment of Linguistics and Philology, Uppsala University
Box 635, SE-751 26 Uppsala, Sweden
- PARSEME 6th general meeting, Struga, FYR Macedonia (Apr 7-8, 2016).
- Workshop on Universal Dependencies for Indian languages, organized by: Hima Bindu Maringanti (North Orissa University) and Mojgan Seraji (Uppsala University), India (Dec 11-14, 2015).
- Invited talk at the International Workshop on Language Resources for Iranian Languages, Université Sorbonne Nouvelle, Paris (Nov 25-26, 2015).
- Invited researcher at the Google NLP PhD Summit, Zurich (Sep 23-26, 2015).
- Attended the first meeting for Universal Dependencies Project, Uppsala (Aug 23, 2015).
- Persian in Universal Dependencies (UD), first released in UD version 1.1 (May 15, 2015).
- Book in Persian Natural Language Processing.
- Universal Dependencies
- Basic Language Resource Kit (BLARK) for Persian (corpora, treebank, text normalization, PoS tagging, morphological analysis, dependency parsing)
- Data-driven methods for NLP
- Machine Translation
- The correlation of speech to different gestures in human-human and human-machine communication
Developed open source BLARK for PersianDetailed description of the following language resources and tools are given in my book (doctoral dissertation)
entitled Morphosyntactic Corpora and Tools for Persian .
- Universal Dependencies for Persian (v1.3)
- Uppsala Persian Corpus
- Uppsala Persian Dependency Treebank
- Persian Text Normalizer
- Persian Sentence Segmenter and Tokenizer
- Persian Part-of-Speech Tagger
- Persian Dependency Parser